Canada’s prime minister recently addressed the CFR, a globalist think tank who have been a driving force behind the push towards deeper North American integration. The U.S. and Canada are now further advancing this agenda through the Beyond the Border agreement. Both countries are increasing bilateral border transportation and infrastructure coordination. This includes a common approach to border management, security and control. They are also integrating an information sharing system that would be used to track everyone crossing the U.S.-Canada border and entering or leaving the continent. Without much fanfare and seemingly little resistance, Canada is being assimilated into a U.S. dominated North American security perimeter.
- About Us
- Programs & Research
- DONATE NOW
What we are Reading.
- Mexico´s Oil And Gas Reform Gains Momentum
- How Trump Can Make Trade With Mexico and China Work for America
- The US Trade Deficit With Mexico Has Been Flat For 15 Years | Mother Jones
- Scrapping NAFTA would knock 2.7 percent off Mexico’s GDP: U.N. commission | Reuters
- Mexico Overtakes Canada as No. 2 U.S. Exporter Ahead of Trump – Bloomberg