HOW will the falling oil price affect profitability and production? Who pumps how much at what price? Depending on geography, some reserves are more expensive to exploit than others and only a high oil price can justify the costs. This interactive graphic allows you to choose an oil price and see its effect on OPEC and non-OPEC production and viability, broken down by country. Saudi Arabia and its Gulf neighbours, blessed by geology, manage to make a profit even when oil is at $20 due to its readily accessible reserves.
- About Us
- Programs & Research
- DONATE NOW
What we are Reading.
- How Trump Can Make Trade With Mexico and China Work for America
- The US Trade Deficit With Mexico Has Been Flat For 15 Years | Mother Jones
- Scrapping NAFTA would knock 2.7 percent off Mexico’s GDP: U.N. commission | Reuters
- Mexico Overtakes Canada as No. 2 U.S. Exporter Ahead of Trump – Bloomberg
- Despite ill political winds, Canada should stay the course with Mexico – The Globe and Mail