Donald Trump said Mexico has a tax that acts as a trade barrier for U.S. firms, but it’s actually a VAT tax that Mexican companies pay too.
- About Us
- Programs & Research
- DONATE NOW
What we are Reading.
- Mexico´s Oil And Gas Reform Gains Momentum
- How Trump Can Make Trade With Mexico and China Work for America
- The US Trade Deficit With Mexico Has Been Flat For 15 Years | Mother Jones
- Scrapping NAFTA would knock 2.7 percent off Mexico’s GDP: U.N. commission | Reuters
- Mexico Overtakes Canada as No. 2 U.S. Exporter Ahead of Trump – Bloomberg