by Kelley Randazzo | Mar 20, 2014New Recommendations for an old relationship. Mexico is Canada’s fifth largest export market and in 2011, Canada was the sixth largest source of foreign direct investment in Mexico at five billion USD. 1 Economic Development Canada (EDC) estimates that there are 2,500...
- About Us
- Programs & Research
- DONATE NOW
What we are Reading.
- Mexico´s Oil And Gas Reform Gains Momentum
- How Trump Can Make Trade With Mexico and China Work for America
- The US Trade Deficit With Mexico Has Been Flat For 15 Years | Mother Jones
- Scrapping NAFTA would knock 2.7 percent off Mexico’s GDP: U.N. commission | Reuters
- Mexico Overtakes Canada as No. 2 U.S. Exporter Ahead of Trump – Bloomberg